Release Notes: Q1 2018
- Introduced ability to search Manage Users page by Unique ID.
- Added direct reports as a group filter on the Activity Feed.
- Changed name of Recognitions in Progress to Activity to Review.
- Introduced new feature for adding images and videos to a recognition post. For more information, click here.
- New gift cards added to Tango: Under Armour, Callaway Golf Company, and Adidas.
- Fixed issue where Profile page was not displaying Recent Activity and users were unable to save edits to About Me section.
- Fixed issue where editing a post on the Manage Posts page deleted associated video or image.
- Fixed issue preventing employee survey recipients from accessing the survey without logging into the platform.
- Fixed issue where clicking on a completed survey displayed an error message rather than a “survey completed” message.
- Fixed issue on post form so image upload/video buttons only appear after the page has fully loaded.
- Fixed issue on the Tickets page where the ability to select a group wasn't working.
- Fixed issue occurring on group posts where the first reviewer saw messages that the post had been edited.
- Fixed issue on the survey tickets page so the group drop-down filter works as intended.
- Fixed issue so profile page on the mobile app only displays user data configured during setup.
- Fixed issue so if a user tries to publish a post with an inactive recipient, it displays an error message.
- Fixed issue on reset password page that redirected the user; now displays error message.
- Fixed issue where commenting on a post with an inactive author or recipient produced an error.
- Fixed issue where the notification for a returned post was not showing up on the home page as intended.
- Fixed issue affecting the survey participation export when exporting the data with no groups selected.
- Fixed issue on Activity Feed where sorting by comments was not working.