It's important to choose a strong password to protect your account on the Brand Integrity Platform. Here are a few tips:
- Choose a unique password. It is risky to reuse the same password across multiple accounts.
- Mix up letters, numbers, and symbols. Doing so strengthens the password and makes it more difficult for someone to guess.
- Avoid using personal information, e.g., the name of your pet or kids or a variation of your name.
- Don't use a common phrase (e.g., password) or patterns (e.g., abc123).
- Jot down your password and keep it in a safe place, or store it in a password manager.
If you forget your password, here is how you can reset it.
For additional advice on creating strong passwords, reach out to your internal IT department.