Release Notes through 8/17/16
- Introduced ability for users to view private comments sent to them within the post detail view (private comments only appear to Authors or Recipients as appropriate).
- Improved Dashboard configuration page to provide a simpler layout and easier functionality for assigning or removing permissions for individuals and groups.
- Introduced single sign-on from platform into help center so users can view their support profile (i.e., support tickets created, solved, etc.).
- Fixed password issue so changing a password from the change password link won't prompt user to enter an old password.
- Fixed error where removing all dashboard permissions from the Dashboard configuration page returned an error.
- Removed confirmation prompt from the Points administration page if no changes were made.
- Fixed error where users on a group recognition post received multiple text messages for a single post.