The Brand Integrity Platform offers the ability to receive text message notifications to your mobile phone. The text message feature sends a notification for different activities in the platform: receiving a post, receiving a comment, sharing, etc. (see full list below).
To turn on text messaging, navigate to your Profile, click the Profile Settings button, and select Manage Communications from the drop-down menu.
Type in your 10-digit mobile number (e.g., (555) 555-1212). Check off the communication types you want to receive text messages for. Checking the boxes under Text opts you in to start receiving messages. Please note that texting is only available for the U.S. and Canada and text messaging rates may apply.
Tip: When you first receive a text notification on your mobile device, save the number as a contact with the name of your company program, e.g., The Blue Inc. Experience Site, so you will know who it is when you receive notifications.
Text notification activities
These are the different activities that will send text notifications to the mobile device.
- Achievement Awarded: Notification is sent when you earn an achievement for activity in the platform.
- Pending Post: Notification is sent when you have a recognition awaiting your review.
- Published Post to Author: Notification is sent when a post you submitted is published to the Activity Feed.
- Published Post to Recipient: Notification is sent when you receive a recognition post.
- Published Post to Reviewers: Notification is sent when a group post that you reviewed is published.
- Returned Post to Author: Notification is sent when a post you submitted is returned for more information.