Release Notes through 3/16/16
- Made improvements to the user parser for better reporting on failures, setting manager names correctly, and ability to parse text files.
- Introduced ability for client admins assigned to the User Administrator role to access the Impersonate page in the Admin Panel.
- Labeled filter button on the Activity Feed page.
- Improved consistency for menus across pages including Recent Activity, Direct Reports, Achievements, and People page.
Recent Activity page enhancements
- Added print button to the Recent Activity page for quickly printing certificates.
- Fixed issue where changing a manager wasn't changing activities associated with the manager, e.g., previous manager still receive pending post reminders.
- Fixed points on the Direct Reports page so they load as intended.
- Fixed bulk action for changing reviewers from the Manage Posts page so it removes posts from the previous reviewer's Recent Activity page.
- Fixed printing issue so review page prints as intended.
- Fixed ordering of attributes in group picker so they appear in the order designated on the Attribute Definition page.
- Fixed Dashboards ordering issue so it respects the order specified.
- Fixed bulk action for changing attributes to speed up the action and allow it to save as intended.
- Fixed "See who's earned this" window on the Achievements page to only display unique instances of users who earned the achievement.
- Fixed home page widget to accept markdown and HTML as intended.