- Ability to configure orientation for certificate templates (landscape vs. portrait).
- Moved Role configuration page to the Manage Users section of the Admin panel.
- Adjusted functionality of Role configuration page to improve the user experience for editing, adding, or deleting user role assignments.
- Introduced hovers to Role descriptions.
- Introduced new filter on Certificates page for sorting by author, recipient, or reviewer.
- Added new field in user CSV download for the last time a user logged in (date and time), which can be sorted/filtered in MS Excel.
- Ensured inactive user data is not included on the People page and inactive user profiles are not accessible.
- Introduced error message on catalog checkout prompting users to contact support if an issue happens when submitting an order.
- Clicking on a user's profile picture redirects to the user's profile page.
- Continued improvements to mobile platform including adjustments to user interface for submitting and reviewing posts.
- Introduced warning message to reviewers who make an edit to a partially published post that lets them know they are changing a post that another reviewer has already published. (This message is to ensure reviewers are throughtful about introducing edits and take the appropriate steps to converse with other reviewers as needed.)
Support Form enhancements
- Adjusted formatting and added confirmation message to the Contact Support form for users who are not logged in.
- Fixed how recognition posts awaiting review display on mobile so the hyperlink to review the post is no longer hidden.
- Resolved issue with filtering on the Manage Posts and Certificates pages using the IE10 browser so it now works as intended.
- Fixed issue with users being prompted to reset password after already resetting it.
- Fixed issue on Activity page for new comments on old posts being filtered out.
- Changed recipient of Tango receipts to ensure it is the email associated with the account.
- Fixed issue of inactivated post notifications still appearing.
- Ensured date filters on Activity page include the entire day (if the filter is set to 30 days, it goes back 30 days from the exact moment and includes the entire day).
- Adjusted point rule so points are deducted for "unliking" or deleting comments.
- Clicking on a user's profile from the Certificates page now works as intended.
- Fixed issue so manually maintained users with attributes left blank do not create a "null" attribute within the list.
- Eliminated option to remove recipient when only one recipient is listed.
- Fixed issue with notification of low funds email being sent multiple times.
- Adjusted post and activity workflow to reduce errors or complications that occurred by activity being triggered despite an error in the post submission.