Release Notes through 10/15/15
Admin panel enhancements
- Improved layout of the Activity Filters configuration page to sort filters by owner (individually-owned or company-wide).
- Introduced validation to check whether a user exists in the system to prevent duplicate user profiles.
- Manually created users now get assigned a random profile image from the pre-selected icons.
- Included option in Manage Users to specify liftetime or redeemable points in the Add/Remove points window.
- Added columns in user list export to show lifetime and redeemable points.
Activity page enhancements
- Improved layout of Recent Activity page to only show post activity once when a user makes a comment on his or her own post.
Post form enhancements
- Fixed formatting on forms so they look as intended depending on which components are visible.
- Added alert if an image is too large to upload (also on Profile page).
- Removed return button on customer post form.
- Updated post workflow to separate the logic that updates different post activities as they go through the workflow.
- Added link to Help Center articles about reporting to the help drop-down in menu bar when viewing Dashboards.
- Modified structure of subtitles so they will reflect the user's language preferences.
- Fixed error with achievement communication so first name populates as intended.
- Fixed error with Activity Feed title links not working when screen was shrunk (zoomed out).