Release Notes through 9/30/15
Home page enhancements
- The View Team quick link on the home page is configured to navigate to the People page with a pre-determined filter based on program specifications (e.g., My Direct Reports).
- Clicking the program name in the menu bar returns users to the home page.
Activity page enhancements
- Introduced ability to expand posts on the Activity Feed (users no longer have to click the post title to see the entire description).
- Returned recognition posts are highlighted and promoted to the top of a user's Recent Activity list to improve usability.
- Added button on People page for deleting pre-selected filter (when navigating to the page from the View Team quick link on home page).
- Added ability to see lifetime points and redeemable points from the Manage Users page.
- Introduced messaging on the submission page to accurately reflect a post's status (e.g., pending, returned).
- Fixed issue on Manage Posts page for pending post titles not opening; now works as intended.
- Pagination for People page now works as intended.
- Recognition tips button appears or is hidden on the post form, as appropriate per program specifications.
- Fixed issue with inactive or deleted subscriptions appearing in the Edit Subscriptions window of the Profile page.
- Removed inactive attributes from Profile, Manage Users, etc.
- Create another user checkbox on the Manage Users form now works as intended.
- Fixed certificate generation form so it no longer cuts off the image.
- User download accurately reflects filters so content on the Manage Users page is reflected in the download.