Release Notes through 5/27/15
- Catalog tabs default to alphabetical order.
- Communications are now sent out by default whenever a post is edited. This can be turned off via a checkbox within the edit functionality.
- Flexibility to permissions and other settings for accessing data reports from our third-party partner.
- Home page messages will now be closed for good whenever a user closes out of them.
- Ability to hide Achievements page if it is not a part of the client's configuration.
- Activity Feed page loads much more quickly.
- Resolved issue of dashboards not appearing.
- Fixed category hover display so it appears as intended.
- Fixed Activity Feed filters to stay on new filter when a new filter is saved rather than resetting to the default view.
- Fixed issue so notifications are removed if a reviewer is changed on a post.
- Now only the active categories show up on the Post form and About Us page.
- Fixed upload issue for filename extensions in all caps.
- Fixed save issue when creating/editing form templates.
- Option to print bulk certificates from the Admin page is working properly.