Below are a few examples of how to clear cookies within different browsers. Check out this article for more information on supported browser types.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button.
- Click Safety.
- Click Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Navigate to https://secure.brandintegrity.com.
- Click on the lock icon next to the url.
- Click on "Show Cookies and Site Data."
- Select the first entry in the list and click remove. Repeat for each entry.
- Click Close.
- Reload the page (https://secure.brandintegrity.com). You should now see the log-in page, which indicates that the cookies have been cleared.
To delete cookies for a single site:
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select Privacy.
- Under History, select Use custom settings for history from the Firefox will drop-down.
- Click Show Cookies to open the Cookies window.
- In the Search field, type https://secure.brandintegrity.com to display the cookies for the site.
- Select the cookies in the list to remove.
- Click Remove Selected.
- Open the Preferences menu and navigate to the Privacy section.
- Click on the Details button (under Remove All Website Data).
- In the Search field, type secure.brandintegrity.com to locate the site in the list of websites with stored data.
- Click on it and select Remove.
- Click Done.