Release Notes through 4/28/15
- Notifications older than two weeks for which the user completed the action will automatically delete from the notification feed.
- Notifications for which no action is required (e.g., Received Comment notification) will automatically delete after two months.
- Globalized text box added to Contact Support for clients with special support parameters.
- Points and achievements will update whenever the page is reloaded.
- User role changes are reflected instantly.
- Users can edit or delete custom filter subscriptions from the Edit Subscriptions feature on the Profile page.
- Editing default user subscriptions on the Profile page prompts users to opt in or out.
- Ability to create multiple post forms based on standard Brand Integrity Platform template.
- Hover content over categories, impacts, or recognition types are HTML-capable so description content can be formatted.
- Administration panel is no longer accessible from a mobile device as the user interface was designed for a screen or tablet.
- Fixed image issue on the post review page that occurred when a reviewer changed image and submitted the post, it no longer reverts to the default image.
- Fixed issue of the manager display name being set to the user's name whenever a user was edited.
- Resend Communications feature works as expected.
- Statistics for sharing posts corrected; no longer display inaccurate data.
- Fixed issue of user's Activity Feed page not loading.
- Fixed navigation issue for user's points page; clicking a user's points directs to his or her points summary.
- Fixed options issue so administrative users only see the admin menu options to which they are assigned.