Release Notes through 5/13/15
- Users can print certificates from the activity feed.
- User has ability to see specific dates for achievements that are earned multiple times by clicking on the number next to an achievement.
- Text formatting (e.g., italics, bold, etc.) now appears in text for posts awaiting review on the user's recent activity page.
- Order History export report contains all attributes on download records.
- Administrators can specify which menu items appear based on a user/role's permission settings.
- Users can access the Brand Integrity Academy from the Brand Integrity Platform without having to log in again.
- Administrators can change reviewers using the bulk action feature on the administration panel.
- Ability to display manager comments on printed certificates.
- Administrators can disable/enable program permissions for roles in the program settings.
- Added hover descriptions for roles in the manage users window.
- Administrators can change managers en masse from the manage users page.
- Ability to redeem points for custom catalog items.
- Forgot Password feature is working as expected.
- Contact Support feature working as expected, no longer returns error.
- Administrators can no longer save a point rule with a restriction of zero, which returned an error.
- Fixed image issue that occurred when a user edited a submitted post, it no longer reverts to the default image.