The Living the Brand Assessment Recommend Questions provide an indication of employees’ level of satisfaction with—and commitment to—your company’s work environment and its products and/or services. There are two recommend questions: likelihood to recommend the workplace, and likelihood to recommend the company's products and services.
In a typical survey design, the likelihood to recommend the workplace question is designed to have two parts. After rating the likelihood to recommend the workplace on a scale of 0 to 10, the recipient is prompted to share what the company is doing well or where it can improve by choosing from a drop-down menu. The prompt is determined by a recipient's score.
- If the likelihood to recommend the workplace score is a 9 or 10 (Promoters), the prompt asks, "What doe the company do well?"
- A score of 0 through 8 (Detractors and Passives) prompts the recipient to answer, “What can the company do to improve?”
The qualitative categories typically include:
- Appreciation for employees
- Quality of customer service
- Flexibility of work hours
- Accountability for performance
- Communication from management
- Communication between departments/locations
- Staffing levels
The purpose of this two-part question is to provide more insight into the strengths and challenges that employees are experiencing (and to enable measurement and tracking over time). As a reminder, scores are only shared for groups of five or more people. Individual responses are not shared as the survey is confidential. For more information on Living the Brand Assessment questions, click here.
Note: The follow-up prompt and corresponding options are determined by your company specifications.