This is the recommended pathway for managers to use in getting started with the Brand Integrity Platform in order to get basic knowledge about strategic recognition and the skills and habits for managing the experience and being a trusted and effective leader.
Click here to download this pathway as a PDF.
We recommend completing the Pathway in this order, however it can be completed in any order. Click the links below to access each article or video. This pathway takes approximately thirty minutes to complete.
- Impact of Engagement: What's in it for you as a manager? This video discusses the cost/benefit of creating the environment for a more engaged workforce. (Run time - 3:50 minutes)
- The Essential Habits®: This video explores the Essential Habits and how they specifically impact the work environment and employee engagement. (Run time - 4:28 minutes)
- Recognize and Share Success: E-learning course on the habit of recognizing and sharing success. (Run time - 6:30 minutes)
- Platform Orientation: Video introduction to the Brand Integrity Platform features and functionality. (Run time - 3:30 minutes)
- Managers' Role in Publishing Recognition: E-learning course about your role in reviewing, categorizing, and publishing recognition posts. (Run time - 5:15 minutes)
- Conduct One-minute Reminders: Video introduction about the five different variations of the One-minute Reminder. (Run time - 4:13 minutes)
- Employee Survey Overview: This video provides information about the employee survey: What it is and how it works. (Run time - 3:17 minutes)
- Weekly Manager Habits: Next steps for sustaining leadership skills and habits for managing the experience.